bonus theme SMW bonus theme SMW

Guess what? Every song from that game has the same melody. :c. The performance/recording itself sounds rushed.

DjxYEAHxLEMONS responds:

haha yeah didnt realize that lol as for tempo it may be just a tad bit to fast.

Lost in Deep Space Lost in Deep Space

Wow. This is actually really dope. Would you happen to have any stems? I kinda wanna give it a trance face lift, if you're cool with it. Shoot me a PM if you want to make this happen.

Synth Funk Synth Funk

Wow. This is HELLA 80s. I was hella surprised, then I read the author's comments. Sounds like something I'd hear on my old computer circa 95ish in Sim City. This is pretty great man.

Stargaze Edict Stargaze Edict

Is this the finished product? You gotta get this mastered. Beef it up. It's great! It could be a banger if it's mastered properly.

I definitely hear some inspiration from Final Fantasy 7. the melody reminds me of Jenova's theme.

5/5

Lights (WIP) Lights (WIP)

This needs a stronger kick. maybe a different snare because it's out of place. This could definitely use some EQing. I like the melody a lot. I definitely wanna hear what you make of this work in progress.

R3SP4WN responds:

Thanks man! I thought about the kick and the snare already and haven't gotten around to fixing that.

Isaac's Noir Isaac's Noir

It's a pretty dope melody for something like a chillout, but it's way too... loud? are your levels proper? try experimenting with velocities for pronounced pluck type synths. It will give it far more character and humanization, and it will sound a lot better. Keep up the good work though.

Solarex - Tiger Lily Solarex - Tiger Lily

Fantastic job on this one mate. Everything about this song is spot on. If I were a DJ, I'd drop this at an event, you know if I was a well known guy. This track alone proves DnB is just as a live as anything else. I'm not even a DnB fan, nor a drumstep fan but dis track tho.. dis track.

KabukiTunes responds:

DnB will never die ._.

Thanks, dude! That's super flattering, I really appreciate the support

Bring you down [WIP] Bring you down [WIP]

Honestly. It's a cool idea.

But the track sounds like it needs to open up. Try adding a reverb to the piano at around 41 seconds. the intro is too long and uneventful. You gotta build suspense for the meat of the song.

Also you need to boost your low end in the mix, because there's hardly any bass in this dnb track. Keep working on the mix, then look into getting it mastered.

You should work on your transitions. Add in some kind of time marker every 8 - 16 bars to keep your listener interested something like a reverse clap or a reverse cymbal, or something/ Maybe throw in some white noise. Lastly, fade the track out.

Just some ideas. Don't gotta use all of them, or any of them. Just some food for thought.

My Rage (Official Preview) My Rage (Official Preview)

Sounds more like hardcore. than Gabber. It's nice though. It's a very clean mix.

DJTECKIE responds:

I was thinking the same thing xD Don't know why I chose Gabber but oh well. Thanks for the review! The official preview of My Sorrow is up on soundcloud if you want to check that out. :D

Insert Money Insert Money

Oh, I think you reviewed one of my tracks under a different username lol. Nice to see you're still at it. This song sounds pretty chunky. Not sure if that was intended, but I love the melodies in this one.

Quarl responds:

someone on soundcloud said this was phat. you called it chunky. knock it off guys. my music is very sensitive about it's weight.